Sunday, August 18, 2013

Why is Yahoo answers filled with unhelpful kids...?

Why is Yahoo answers filled with unhelpful kids, mostly 13-year-olds who provide anything except helpful answers.? There are so many trolls on Yahoo answers, that if it turns up in my Google search results, I noticed Skip it. What is it about Yahoo answers that attracts children?

Yahoo answers would be the very opposite of something like Stack exchange, were you can get really helpful thoughtful answers. Yahoo answers is pretty much a cesspool and a disgusting excuse for Internet help form.

Only when I am extremely desperate and after I've exhausted all my other resources, when I even consider visiting Yahoo answers. Yahoo answers needs to get its act together, because it's making Yahoo look like a joke. I guess they are to poor or lack the sensibility to hire some good forum moderators.


These kids really belong in their little chat room which would act as their little Internet playpen, so they don't disturb the productivity of mature Internet users. I hereby renounce Yahoo answers, and deem it "kiddie troll cesspool."

No comments:

Post a Comment