Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bill was picking away at his belly button


In the episode of King of the Hill in which Bill was picking away at his belly button with a little bits of bellybutton lint falling out I pictured myself doing that as well. This is the type of man who would pick away at his belly button and sniff his finger afterwards. He also dug out some of the bellybutton lint and then rolled it between his index and found for tactile pleasure.

Let's admit it guys this is something we all do from time to time especially after we haven't taken a shower for a while. At that bill also picks away at his toes and digs away at his toe jam with his fingernail . The odorous musky toenail flavor toe jam is something very spicy with a moist musky sensation. I admit I take pleasure in doing this myself. Sometimes also place my hand between my armpits after having taken a shower for a while and enclose my armpit tightly wrought while rubbing my hand in between to create the warmth friction that will allow some of the sweat particles within my armpit to rub onto the skin of my hand. I then proceeded to take my hand and sniff it all over to enjoy that's spicy aroma of my armpit.

What other areas of the body heavy sniffed? We all enjoy our own body odors that is the way nature made it. It is a form of Bonnie mechanisms so that when we rub off on another individual we can identify our own body odor on them. We have lost the sense of smell over the past millennia because it hasn't been pressured upon us by evolution. It is also important for identifying our own family members and offspring. That is why when you touch a baby rat, the mother will be able to identify the foreign smell and proceed to kill the baby rat.


kl

No comments:

Post a Comment